So yesterday, Miss Whitney hosted a fun link-up where everyone shared some fun facts about themselves. Clearly I'm slacking a little but, better late than never right!?
It's been a little bit since I've shared some fun facts about myself & since I have some new peeps around here (HI!) I figured I would go ahead & fill y'all in on some stuff!
- I love a clean & organized house. With that said, my house is usually in shambles most days. It gets cleaned spick & span 30 minutes before guest arrive. #truestory
- I love having the house to myself from time to time... buuut, I can't stand to sleep alone in the house. Old house = random noises at night = no bueno for this chick!
- I didn't dye or hi-light my hair ever until I was 21. Yep! One of my best friends & I were bored & I decided I was ready to dye my hair. So, we dyed it black. It was in November & I was as pale as a ghost. Smart move.
- Speaking of hair, it never fails that someone at the salon comments on how thick & just how much hair I have. Yes, there's a lot of it... I've tried to make it thin but, it never works! Thankfully, I've learned to tame it a little.
- I'm a sucker for a good bag. I love hand bags/purses but, I really love large bags that will fit gym clothes or quick overnight trips. Matt has tried multiple times to convince me that I have enough bags. I have told him multiple times to build me a big BIG closet in our next house. Easy enough right??
- I've said it before & I'll say it again... I'm a slave to reality tv. I can't help but watch all of these crazy people over & over & over! I'm sure there's a rehab for this but, I'm not interested.
- I've never gotten into any of the awards shows. It wasn't until I started blogging that I knew there was an "awards season". HA! I do love seeing all of the pretty dresses & stuff but, I just haven't been able to get into all of the fluff. (No offense to anyone who is... it's just not my thang!)
There you have it... 7 random facts about moi!
Hopefully, y'all learned something new & maybe can relate to one!?
Tell me in the comments a random fact about you!