Happy Friday friends! Since it's Friday, & most likely payday (Hey-O!) I wanted to give you some good places to spend that extra fun money you put in your budget. I know you put in "fun money" right?? If not, you need to re-do your budget stat! But, don't blame me if the lights go off next month... I'm just sayin'! I wanted to share with y'all some of my favorite shops that I've found locally in Ft. Worth or via the interwebs. Hope you enjoy!
1. Sew Southern Stitchery I met Courtney, the shop owner through blogging. She's a sweet Kentucky lady who has a love for all things southern, especially monograms! And who doesn't love a monogram!? Guilty as charged right here! Back in the Fall I ordered some adorable monogrammed kitchen towels from Sew Southern Stitchery that made the perfect house warming gift! Go check out Sew Southern Stitchery & let Courtney know what you are looking for!
2. Brickyard Buffalo I'm sure a lot of you may have already heard of or even shop at Brickyard Buffalo already but, if you haven't check 'em out!! They're an online company that features other companies & their products. Each item is only featured for a certain amount of time & is at a discounted price. From lovely prints to yummy baby gear, they've got you covered!
3. Hazel & Olive Hazel & Olive has quickly become one of my favorite online boutiques! I've followed them via FaceBook for a quite a while & after receiving a gift card for Christmas, I made a purchase of a few adorable items. One of my favorite items is this fun Lucy in the Sky Tunic that I wore last weekend for Matt's birthday! It's soft, comfortable & don't judge me if I wear it again this weekend!
4. Hale House Vintage Living Hale House has quickly become one of my favorite locally owned stores in Ft Worth since first going there just this past year. I had always wanted to stop in to see what this adorable shop (you can tell from just from the outside how great it is) was like on the inside & finally did back in September. Ever since then I just can't stay away! I've found fun jewelry, great Christmas party accessories & the perfect gifts at Hale House. If you're ever in town, turn down Montgomery St & go visit!
5. Working the Flea Another local store of Ft. Worth, Working the Flea is a go-to favorite of mine. I guess that's a given since it is on this list!! Anyways... I've been shopping at Working the Flea for at least the last couple of years now. They always carry great home decor items, great gifts for the quirky people in your life & some super fun clothes! Remember these fun lace pants? Yep! Bought at Working the Flea! I love them and always receive compliments when wearing them. Be sure to make Working the Flea one of your stops when in Ft. Worth!
Happy Friday & happy shopping! You're welcome.