NYE was spent with some of very good friends of ours at their home. There was giant jenga & washers played, too many adult beverages consumed & many memories made. It was the perfect way to ring in 2014!
I'm not much for resolutions really - I generally fail at them about a month in so, I just don't make them. However, I do have some goals that I would like to accomplish this year!
1. Win our office 30 day challenge that started yesterday! Last year's winner won over $200!
2. Complete the Wife After God - Unveiled Wife devotional. I've never done a devotional before so I'm excited to start this with a group of ladies in the next couple of weeks!
3. Journal a daily gratitude. I started last night & my goal is to do all 365 days of the year! I feel it will be helpful on days I'm not feeling so great about to reflect back on what all I do have in my life.
4. Finish remodeling our house. I would love to be done by the end of October - we shall see though!
5. Be completely debt free (minus the house) by December 31, 2014! This is a big one but, I know it's something that is completely attainable if Matt & I can just stick to our budgets.
6. Be intentional & present in life, every day. I often say "yes" to too many things because it's just my nature. But, this year I want to try & not spread myself so thin. Put 110% effort into whatever it is I'm doing & give each event/project/person my undivided attention. It's going to be hard but, I know I will feel so much better about it & in return it will reflect in the end results.
What are your goals for 2014?