Happy Friday! I'm not sure what it is about full weeks after a short week but, geeze they just seem to drag out! Glad it's Friday though & looking forward to this weekend filled with fun & productivity!
1. Puppy snuggles... They're seriously the best thing in the world! I'm trying to soak up a lot of these before we take him to the grandparents on Monday. I know Bingham has so much fun there & is more than well taken care of so, that makes it easier for sure!
2. I still just can't get enough of this.... just preciousness if you ask me! But, I could be bias. ;)
3. The Other Woman... It comes out today & I want to see this movie so bad!! Hoping I can sneak away soon to the theatre because it looks absolutely hilarious! Anyone else have plans to see this movie??
4. If you didn't already see Insta (@shayna_yancey) this happened last night... Picking out paint colors for our master bedroom! For the last year that we've lived in our house I haven't even decorated in there because I knew sooner or later everything would be hauled out of there to make it a completely new space. I've never experimented with bold colors or really anything other than tans, creams & whites on such a large scale. I'm more of a neutral with pops of color kind of girl. I'm nervous but, very excited about stepping out of the box here! Anyone else go big or go home with paint colors??
5. SO ready for this weekend! We have a birthday dinner tonight for my best friend, hopefully will be finished with our master bedroom by Sunday & then next week we're taking a quick get away for our anniversary (1 year already!? How in the heck did that go by so fast!?!?) & I get to meet this precious little lady!!! So stinkin excited about that!!
I hope y'all have a great weekend!!