We started Jack on solids/purees at 5 1/2 months & thankfully He eats like a champ! Unless we're having major teething issues & then we're lucky to get 2 oz of food down him at each meal! But, we won't talk to much about that! Instead, I wanted to share with y'all our favorite meal time products thus far.
1. Baby Brezza Baby Food Processor - I can't say enough good things about this baby food processor! We bought it because we don't have another food processor & this is a 2-in-1 - it steams & purees the food all in one! And by just pressing 1 button it starts the steaming process, you can walk away & it will puree the food once the steaming is done. April is who sold me on this processor & I'm so glad I listened! We probably wouldn't make Jack's food if we didn't have this food processor - #realtalk
2. Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair - This has been such a game changer for us. We initially started feeding Jack in one of his rocker chairs & then tried the Ingenuity chair... Neither worked great & I was afraid He would hit his head on the back of our metal chair. This high chair fits perfectly in our chair & is height adjustable as Jack grows. He can either sit directly at the table with us or use the tray that comes with it (& is super easy to clean). And bonus that it doesn't take up more room in the house along with allll the other baby gear - That alone is a win in my book!
3. Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons - From a little online research I did pre-purees these were widely used & most loved by a lot of people. I trusted the parents of the interwebs & did not steer me wrong! We haven't had any issues with Jack eating from these & at only $2.99, you just can't beat them!
4. OXO Roll Up Bib - When we first started purees we were using just regular cloth bibs. They worked ok but, weren't great or ideal. While perusing through Buy Buy Baby one day my aunt & I stumbled upon this bib and we now use it for every feeding - at home & out & about! I was reluctant to purchase it (so my aunt did!) because of the price but, some things are just worth the splurge! It's easy to clean, the pocket catches everything & rolls up (& clips together!) for when you're on the go making it use little to no space in the diaper bag! Another win in my book!
5. Munckin Multi Bowls - At first I purchased a set of bowls that suctioned to the table/high chair. While these I'm sure are great for older kids they don't work well for us - main reason being I couldn't microwave them! And seeing as how Jack's food is frozen well... You get my point. These bowls though... You can microwave them! And they come 5 to a pack & for only $3.54! They're easy to hold, microwave & dishwasher safe... win all around, again!
Honorable Mention - Sterilite Ice Cube Tray - I searched & searched to find what ice cube trays were 1 oz each cube & could not find anything! So, these being the second trays I bought (& tested for 1 oz slots) they won! Each slot is 1 oz each so, making dividing foods up in them & then figuring out how much of what to feed little one much easier! They're not the best bargain at $2.50 each but, definitely worth it as they stack easily & you know you're getting 1 oz per cube of food! And they're BPA free!
What are your favorite baby feeding products??
**I'll be back soon breaking down the "What Makes What"...
What foods makes how many ounces once pureed!**
*I was not compensated by any brands or linked-to store. I bought each product from stores linked-to on my own; all opinions are my own.