It seems like every year I struggle with what to get Matt, my dad & my brother for Christmas. And since Matt's birthday is 17 days after Christmas it makes things a little harder but, somehow I always manage. ;) There's many gift guides out there with monogrammed cuff links, cigars, etc. and while those are nice, the truth is none of those things fit the guys I'm shopping for. Plus, Matt has Asthma so, cigars will never be a gift item for him. Ha! So, I've put together my version of a gift guide for guys. I hope this may help you in your Christmas shopping for the guys in your life!
1. Grilling Tools Set - Matt uses his grilling tools fairly often & since he got a smoker just before Memorial Day, they've been put to use even more. No complaints here! So, a nice set of grilling tools to get your guy started or update their
worn out dearly loved and well used set might be just right!
2. - Magazine Subscriptions - My Dad actually requested this this year & I think it's a great idea! It's the gift that keeps on giving all year round! One of Matt's old bosses actually got him a subscription to a deep sea fishing magazine one year & He loved it!
3. - Fitbit - Aren't we all talking about New Year's resolutions & getting fit in the new year? We are already trying to make changes in the Yancey house and I feel like this would be one awesome boost to get you going after the new year!
4. - Tools - There is always some sort of tool that Matt is after or "needing" and if it's a larger, pricier item He ask for gift cards to a particular store for Christmas & his birthday so He can save up for the bigger item. It typically works and he has to put little to no money towards whatever item he's after!
5. - Bose Bluetooth Speaker - Matt is constantly listening to music from his phone while in the garage working or when we're out grilling or doing yard work.... or a lot of things. The point is, a portable bluetooth speaker would be the perfect thing to enjoy
our his time a little bit more!
6. - Yeti Rambler - Disclaimer: We are not "Yeti" people. However, with that said, my family has turned us into believers in the Yeti Ramblers over the Summer & over the Thanksgiving holiday. My cousin who is a nurse can keep ice in her cup all 12+ hours she is on shift, it's pretty amazing. So, this has been on Matt's wish list for Christmas but, lucky him He won one in our Chinese Christmas Gift Exchange at Thanksgiving and couldn't of been more excited! Ha!
What is on the wish list of the guys you are buying for this year?